Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Introducing Katie!

Hi there! I'm Katie. I'm a newlywed who loves to bake, decorate, and all that other good stuff.  We (myself and my husband Michael) just bought our first house. I've always been super into home decor and interior design, but I always rented. Therefore I couldn't do exactly what I wanted. Now that we own, I'm going nuts with projects! I plan to update the  blog regularly as I do certain projects, update my decor, and various other things. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here are some other fun notes about me!

  • I'm from Pittsburgh, but I grew up in northern TX. 
  • We have a sweet lil' pup named Jasper. He's our pride and joy.
  • I am obsessed with Starbucks! (Who isn't?)
  • I used to be a florist, so naturally I did my own wedding flowers.
  • I DIY almost everything - keep checking in for step-by-step projects!








No comments:

Post a Comment